Monday, March 17, 2008

The All-American Fiber Burger Discovered

Perfect for vegans and carnivores alike, this classic burger has all of the character and none of the calories! My very first crochet design, born out of the frustration with plastic toy food and lack of any such crochet pattern available nearly three years ago, has been discovered. It was my very first item sold on Etsy and has been modified over and over again since to achieve the perfect look (ah, perfection again) and now also includes a pickle upgrade for an extra $5 . Only ten more available here. I only wish I was just a bit faster at making them than I was then. It still takes me 6 hours to complete just one.

Ellen Warren's feature in the Chicago Tribune came out yesterday and it was a hit! Ten burgers sold out in less than 24 hours. You can see the feature article here in her column "Just One Thing" Ellen was great and her article was terrific. Check it out!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: